[access-uk] Re: BT 1471 callback

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 21:03:18 +0100

Hi,

I am only now getting the signs when I do a strange symbol in the
message like a pound sign or an equals sign.  I haven't really changed
any settings on the Excahgnes server from the defaults when creating the
message store, though in Outlook I have done changes to get plain text
flowing correctly.

Andrew.=20

** vacation ## d