[access-uk] Re: BRAILLE SENSE PLUS QUESTION

  • From: "Mike Cassidy" <mike.cassidy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 23:26:39 -0000

Hi Richard,

The Braille Sense is claimed to be able to handle Word documents: Sometimes
it does, but sometimes not.I think it depends on whether the document
contains graphics and symbols. The easy way around it is to convert the
document into plain text in Word itself. Braille Sense should always read a
.txt file.

Hth,

Mike