[access-uk] Re: BRAILLE SENSE FURTHER DISCUSSION

  • From: AKH <Tvz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 15:55:33 +0100

Hi Carol

I know Steve is very strict about going off topic - but as we are discussing the subject; I would imagine that your note taker has much better word-processing capabilities as compared to a phone or tablet. This is relevant to me as I'm contemplating buying a Braillesense or a lap-top for documents.

Andrew

On 25/07/2014 15:28, Carol.Pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Steve and all,

I do agree that the notetakers are running on "old technology" but, for me anyway, I just don't want to keep hooking up display and phone. Tried it and do it again sometimes but really just prefer to be working on one device. Yes, it's the price I've paid but now, having purchased, I'll work it as hard as I can! <Smiley>

Carol P