[access-uk] Re: BRAILLE SENSE BATTERY QUESTION

  • From: john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2014 13:40:04 +0100

hi there yes i had this so first before i did the battery i backed everything
up with back up restore then after i put the batery in i did a big re set by
holding in the button at the front to the right hand side and then pressing the
re set button then i restored everything and then i had to re install the sense
nav. hth.