[access-uk] Re: BRAILLE ON PACKAGING

  • From: "Janet Bell" <janet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2014 16:32:24 +0100

i think you mean the co-op

From: Shaun O'Connor
Sent: Saturday, June 07, 2014 3:24 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: BRAILLE ON PACKAGING

yes I was joking but, within that smidgen of humour lies a serious point.
although as has been pointed out, it was probably human error rather than
intent to mislead.and I dare say Tesco will be quick to remedy the error.

On 07/06/2014 15:08, Janet Bell wrote:

  I think Sean was joking but he does have a point.  I think one of the reasons
is that nobody proof reads anything anymore.