[access-uk] Re: BRAILLE ON PACKAGING

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 21:45:13 +0100

Hi Ian,

Not to mention the word Knowledge.  Many blind people couldn't spell it.
And what idiot had the idea that there was an X in the word It.

Personally, I just wish grade 2 would go away and die.  I can read
uncontracted Braille as fast as anyone I know who reads Grade 2.

All the best

Steve

--
Computer Room Services