[access-uk] Re: BRAILLE ON PACKAGING

  • From: Vincent Thacker <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 21:16:23 +0200 (CEST)

Capitals have their place in print, don't they, if only to make communication
clearer. I don't really get why the British Braille system ever did without
them.

Vince.

Message Received: Jun 09 2014, 04:08 PM
From: "Peter Beasley"
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: BRAILLE ON PACKAGING

Personally, I don't like the use of the capital sign in Braille. I'm not an
avid Braille reader but why waist a whole cell just to indicate that the
following letter is a Capital. in ----- Original Message -----