[access-uk] Re: BRAILLE ON PACKAGING

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 16:56:13 +0100

Hi Derek

I think Steve is coming from the same standpoint as myself.  I don't think
he is saying people who don't use the dot six are illiterate.  I think he
means, as I do, that if you never come up against capitalised Braille, or
you only use abbreviations without being taught to spell, you are going to
be at a disadvantage.  Common sense really.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace
Skype: Thejackmate