[access-uk] Re: BRAILLE, NEW IPHONES AND IOS8

  • From: Kelsey Trevett <kelsey.trevett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 20:30:06 +0100

Hi,
The braille input, the screen away mode especially, is wonderful. I'm not using
it on a regular basis, but that is mainly because I am so used to typing on the
normal keyboard, it just doesn't feel right for me personally. I find the
tabletop mode difficult, and really haven't got the hang of it.

Sent from my iPhone