[access-uk] Re: BRAILLE INFORMATION?

  • From: "Dave" <groups.dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 20:51:51 -0000

Such a service would, in my opinion, be very hard to run. Most companies would have to find out about it in the first place, and might not want to advertise their braille services either. It would have to be paid for somehow, and I don't see RNIB doing that at the moment, so either people wanting to find out who produces braille info, or people producing it and wanting to advertise that fact, would have to fund it. Do you see any of that happening?

Well, maybe the best way is for Tom Lorimer to start a section on Whitestick.co.uk and see how it goes, as he has so much other relevant and useful info on there!

Cheers
Dave

----- Original Message ----- From: "simon.dowling" <simodowl@xxxxxxxxxxx>