[access-uk] Re: BMIBaby

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 12:44:00 -0000

At one time I used to flit around the UK frequently through the needs of my job. I flew with just about all the carriers that did internal flights but my favourite by a large margin was always BMA. I've not used them since the introduction of the budget baby version so will be interested to see if the quality has been maintained.

Roger

What disease did "cured" ham actually have?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>