[access-uk] Re: BMIBaby

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 11:07:51 -0000

Hi Iain

Apologies for the delay in replying to this, just playing catch-up with
Emails.

I've recently booked a flight with BMIBaby, and I too found the website
difficult.  I must confess that, in the end, I enlisted the help of my
Support Worker, Jackie, to assist with the booking to Maghera, Northern
Ireland, where I'm going to stay next month.

I've never flown with them before, so it will be interesting to see how
helpful they are when I turn up at Birmingham International in a couple of
weeks. (smile).

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx