[access-uk] BEFORE I TRY HELP FROM OTHER SOURCES ...

  • From: "Carol.Pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 13:04:34 +0100

Hi all,

I'm trying to centre text vertically on a page using Word 365 and failing to
understand (follow) all the instructions.

I get the first and then ...

The instructions I've read say:

Center the text between the top and bottom margins
1.. Select the text that you want to center between the top and bottom
margins.

2.. On the Page Layout tab, click the Page Setup Dialog Box Launcher, and
then click the Layout tab.

3.. In the Vertical alignment box, click center.

How does a VI accomplish this, please?

Where else might I get this kind of instruction, for VI's with keystrokes, I
mean?

Carol P

JPEG image