[access-uk] Re: BC & audible.co.uk

  • From: "Phil Stephenson" <philstep72@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 20:25:26 -0000

Hi Sandra,

Typical eh, 5 mins after sending message I discovered the 'activate bc'
option in the bct tool menus'.  So I've done it and I've certainly been able
to download stuff onto my bc which already had material from audible.com on
it and can play both....next test will be if I can download material already
obtained from audible.com on my other pc....to which many of you are
probably thinking 'of course you can you donkey' so I'll take silence on
this thread as affirmative!!

Ta,

Phil