[access-uk] BC Transfer Tool query

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access UK " <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 22:43:34 +0100

Evening all!

This really isn't a big deal, but after transferring some files over to the
BC earlier, I noticed the original order they were in was not honoured. This
wasn't the case when transferring multiple files before. The only difference
was this time these 3 MP3 files were from a folder which contained many
types of data, whereas before the entire contents of the folder was
transferred. I wouldn't think this would make any difference, but where I'm
still rather new to the device anything's possible I guess.

Is there a way of shuffling the order of things in which they have been
transmitted to the Courier? I realise Windows explorer could do this, but
from reading the manual am a little cautious of using this method. Maybe as
the files have already been transferred over and worked on by the tool this
could be different, but again I'm not sure. Any advise appreciated.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Matthews
Cardiff, Wales, UK