[access-uk] Re: BBC online radio player

  • From: AKH <Tvz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 13:50:44 +0100

Hi John

Thanks, but how do I get the programme to start playing in the first place? When I press control P it seems to think I want a print function. So I guess I'm not even in the media player. Until recently there used to be a Listen Now button to launch the programme and it would just play.

Andrew

On 17/10/2014 13:15, John Wells wrote:
Andrew

Control plus p will pause the programme. Then control plus p will restart the programme at the point where it was paused.

Hope this helps. John Wells.

-----
No virus found in this message.