[access-uk] Re: BBC listen again.

  • From: "Georgina Joyce" <gena-j@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 23:47:04 -0000

Hi

Welll, the beeb are doing some programs as MP3 files that you can =
download.  I've just attempted to copy from their top ten frequently =
asked questions.  Their even enabling pod cast subscriptions.

It just depends upon what program you are interested in saving.

HTH

Gena

Amateur Call: M 0 E B P

VOIP / IM: gena1959uk