[access-uk] BBC iPlayer watching Television Programme

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 23:22:27 -0000

Hi
I was watching The Politics Show, Northern Ireland tonight.  It is a 30 minute
programme.  Wanted to see it as my friend was being interviewed.  Now the
programme tonight was interesting so I listened the whole way through but say
if I had wanted to move it on to the part where my friend was being interviewed
or just before that, how can I do this from the keyboard please?

Eleanor