[access-uk] Re: BBC iPlayer volume Control

  • From: "Peter" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 18:53:14 -0000

Once your on the play button, just press down arrow until you get to something
that mentions volume and press space bar on it. It then expands this out and
you hear numbers. Just press space bar on the number of the ovlume you want and
it then changes it. To get out of it just keep arrowing down.

Peter