[access-uk] BBC iPlayer - to Alasdair

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 14:08:57 +0100

Hi Alasdair,

Sorry to email on list but I don't have another contact, and, thought other
WebbIE applications suite users might like to contribute too.

Recently BBC Radio Seven have updated their Listen Again program listing. So
now in the BBC iPlayer Listen Again application you have Comedy Catch Up and
Crime Catch Up. That's all good except that iPlayer shows only the Crime and
Comedy Catch Up episodes' description and not the actual name of the radio
program. The date for the Catch Up episodes is not displayed correctly either.
So, I'm wandering, is this something you can address in an update to the BBC
iPlayer application? Or this is an issue to be addressed with the BBC
themselves?

Hope this makes sense.

Thank you for a useful suite of applications and looking forward to your
response.

Amro

database 3999 (20090410) __________