[access-uk] Re: BBC iPlayer site problems

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 14:31:04 -0000

Many thanks to all the replies. Iain's workaround (turning virtual cursor
off) kind of worked. Controlling flash player that way is extremely flimsy
but thanks for the idea. I tried NVDA as suggested but that didn't make any
difference. I'll give it another go...

So does anyone know what the BBC has changed on their site for this problem
to start happening? It is worth writing to them about it. It might be good
to include some technical details if anyone can advise. Thanks.

Amro

  _____