[access-uk] Re: BBC iPlayer for iPhone

  • From: Damon Rose <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 12:47:51 +0100

Has someone told you specifically that this is a licencing issue? I'd be
interested to know more if so.

I'm not aware that this is the case and had understood it was a new
feature that hasn't yet been created. In short: I had understood they
need to create the software needed for the mobile platform.

...Damon

Damon Rose
BBC News

Tel: 020 3614 1871  (X 02-41871)
email: damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx
Twitter:  @damonrose

4th floor, zone B
BBC Broadcasting House
Portland Place
London
W1A 1AA

Read the Ouch! blog and listen to the podcast:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/ouch/