[access-uk] Re: BBC iPlayer and more

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 14:26:07 -0000

I understand there are copyright issues at play here.

Does anyone know how we stand on copyright in the uk for tv programs?

We've all for years recorded at least one tv show or movie onto VHS.  Which
is rapidily becoming old technology.

How legal is that?

My concerns about DRM in the I Player is that you have to be in front of a
computer.  You can't burn it to disk and watch it in your living room, where
you may not have a computer sitting?
Ôà