[access-uk] BBC iPlayer Website

  • From: "Darran Ross" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "darran.ross" for DMARC)
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 21:38:08 -0000

Hi All.

I haven't been able to bring up the list of AD programming on the iPlayer today and was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this issue?

Normally I'd go to the iPlayer page, enter on the Categories button and then head to the Audio described link. This would then bring up the first page of AD shows along with a combo box that would allow me to select in which order I'd like to view the titles. This simply isn't working today,

after entering on the Audio Described link, the page that loads is just the basic iPlayer page minus all programme content.

Anyone any ideas?

Thanks.

Darran

** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq