[access-uk] Re: BBC iPlayer TV Beta

  • From: "Gordon Atkinson" <g.atkinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 20:36:18 -0000

Douglas,

Like you, I was able to run the program ok but couldn't get any sound at all.

In addition, I was prompted to install the Windows Media Player video codec by the Windows Media Player program.

I downloaded this from the WMP download area of Microsoft and all is well.

I am using Windows Media Player version 11 which is the latest.

Gordon

----- Original Message ----- From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>