[access-uk] BBC iPlayer App and Voice Over

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 11:57:22 -0000

Hi List.

I'm after some help on how to move within downloads in the iPlayer.

I've got a programme here that I've already been able to listen to the first 35
minutes of, its an hour in length, but I can't see how to move the player
forward to that point. It looks like all I can do is start playing from the
beginning again, is this right?

Also, the pause doesn't seem to work particularly well. It takes several double
taps to make it happen, and then it only seems to stay paused for a brief time,
again, is this right?

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Darran