[access-uk] Re: BBC Radio 2 url s

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 23:06:21 -0000

Thanks for pointing out the snagg of pages with frames James, (rhyme
unnintededunintended, smile.)

I am not sure that I've come across frames being used on the Beeb's site, but I
wouldn't be catagorical on that point.  Just occasionally I find that a frame
contains precisely what I want, minus a lot of extranuous links, but as you
seem to be saying, it can be an unpredictable result that you get.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx