[access-uk] Re: BBC Radio 2 url s

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 20:16:46 -0000

bob.harris@xxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Access-Uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2006 8:03 PM
Subject: [access-uk] BBC Radio 2 url s

Hi all.

Can anyone please advise me of the best way to grab a url from a BBC Radio 2 show?

I'm using the BBC's Radio Player but when listening, there is no obvious way of copying the url. The one that I'm trying to get is Bob Harris's Saturday night show. I even tried to get the url from the BBC Radio 2 web-page, by clicking on Listen Again, but the Radio Player launches. The only way I can get an url is to listen live and do an ALT F4.

Best wishes.

Andy