[access-uk] BBC Player again

  • From: "John Wilson" <j.wilson07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 00:14:50 -0000

Hello Alistair,

I've now tried your procedure for at least half an hour and given up again. Using this method, I never get a "Find Programs" button. I only get a Search button. I did get a short 30 second clip streaming but no 30 minute program.

I then tried via the A-Z link and this time succeeded in identifying a "Find Programs" button after the Search editfield but this did not help. There was still no way that any past program could be got to stream.

If this is at all workable, it's so difficult and tortuous to get started, you'll have missed what you want to listen to before you get it started as more than 7 days will have elapsed!

thanks for taking the time to make the suggestion anyway.

John.