[access-uk] Re: BBC Or Who's to Blame?

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 16:33:02 +0100

Chris,

Thanks for your feedback. We still haven't got it back on and is just greyed out, so obviously not available for some reason.

I didn't think the Virgin Catchup service would work for us as a totally blind couple so haven't looked more closely at this. If I'm wrong then please let me know before we finally cancel our subscription.

--
Carol P