[access-uk] Re: BBC News home page

  • From: "David W Wood" <g3yxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 09:20:22 +0100

Hi Damen:

just looked at a couple of the leaders with no problem.
nor with the story and a/v about Sellafield

however.

when I clicked on the Asia/pacific link for the article on
the textbook ban in Japan, I was taken to the previous link
in the Africa section.
back spacing took me to the link for that story.
Going to the Japan link I was told that it had been visited.
clicking on it took me to the listing of key subject matter
- business ... Sport ... Etc.

Not noticed it before!

I also look at the Reuters site!

Using I E 7 and latest version of JAWS 8.

HTH

David