[access-uk] Re: BBC LACK OF AUDIO DESCRIPTION ON CABLE

  • From: Maureen Dyer <md012a9716@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 12:02:40 +0100

I forgot to say mine is Cable. No audio description on Eastenders.
All the best
Mo

ANDY COLLINS wrote:
Carol - Yes, AD has been working on the Freeview platform this weekend -

Andy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2010 9:53 PM
Subject: [access-uk] BBC LACK OF AUDIO DESCRIPTION ON CABLE

Hi all,

Can anyone else confirm a lack of audio description on Cable this weekend on BBC1. "DR Who", "Casualty" and "Eastenders" we know were not described here in the South-East (even if we don't watch them all <Smiles>)

Has there been audio description on freeview, BBC1 this weekend?

We'd like to take this up with BBC but want to be sure of our facts first, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

---
Virus Database (VPS): 100424-1, 24/04/2010
Tested on: 25/04/2010 09:54:57

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5057 (20100424) __________

database 5058 (20100425) __________