[access-uk] Re: BBC IPlayer

  • From: Léonie Watson <tink@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 19:43:15 +0100

Vanja,

    Hmm. That's strange. I'm using Jaws 9 here and have checked it on 10 at
work also. What browser are you using? It could be worth checking that you
have a recent version of Flash installed and that you have JavaScript
enabled.

    If you don't have JavaScript enabled, the page tells you so and gives
instruction on how to enable it. I suspect you'd have noticed this though,
as the Flash interface doesn't appear without JavaScript enabled.

Léonie.

--
http://www.tink.co.uk/

  _____