[access-uk] Re: BBC I Player

  • From: "Damon" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 07:05:48 +0100

are you aware you don't need the software any more? You can view programmes
online now for 7 days after broadcast. Streaming Flash video.

The Flash isn't very accessible yet despite their having tried rather hard to
make it so - I'm sure it'll sort itself out very soon.

But if you hit one of the top buttons in the flash bit of the page, it'll play
your video perfectly. I think it's an awesome service, I really do.

...Damon