[access-uk] Re: BATTERY?

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 11:55:05 -0000

Many motherboards take the CR2032 flat calculator style battery, but it may
be worth diving in and and retrieving the old one to check for sure.  If you
are very unlucky you may find the battery of a different type and soldered
to the board, in which case it's a more tricky job to do yourself.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support