[access-uk] BARCLAYS iOS APPS

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "carol.pearson29" for DMARC)
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2016 22:05:59 +0100

Hi all,

I'm interested to know if anyone has or does use any of the apps Barclays have made available for the iPhone. I started with PingIt a while back now but it just wouldn't load on my then 4S so I gave it up. Now I'm definitely thinking I want to transfer money and maybe do more than this using their mobile or PingIt apps.

Please let me know how you have found them in terms of ease of use and accessibility.

Thanks.

Carol P

** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq