[access-uk] Re: BARCLAYS ONLINE AND MOBILE BANKING

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 20:47:33 -0000

Oh wo, that does put me off somewhat ...

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Friday, March 27, 2009 7:17 PM (UK time), Douglas Harrison at harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:

Carol,
One point which you will encounter is the Pin Sentry.  They will
actually provide you with a talking model, but personally I find it a
nuisance and on the rare occasions when I need information I prefer
the telephone banking.   I must add though that Barclays is not my
main bank - I use HSBC much more often and fortunately, at least so
far, they have no "pin Sentry" or equivalent.

Douglas
On 27 Mar 2009 at 15:54, Carol Pearson wrote:

Hi all,

I raised this some time back but wasn't really ready to take the
plunge. However, I've decided I really need to do this now so have a
few questions.

Is Barclays Online banking still accessible with Jaws 9-10?  Is
there a time limit so that you have to enter information or get
thrown out?  If so, how does it work?

Has anyone tried Barclays Mobile Banking?  Does this work with Talks
and is it in any way harder or easier than the computer banking?

Thanks for any current info folk can give.

--
Carol