[access-uk] Re: BARCLAYS ONLINE AND MOBILE BANKING

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 18:29:56 -0000

Thanks, Terry.  I'm going to give it a go.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Friday, March 27, 2009 4:43 PM (UK time), Terry Clasper at terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:

Carol Barcalys PC banking is very accessible I use it for both
personal and business all the time.
If you sit on the site for over 10 minutes it will chuck you off,
however providing you don't use the back button on your browser and
navigate with their buttons its fine.
I've managed to happily get balances using Talks and the mobile site
but not paid bills etc, but I can't see that being too much of a
problem cause its using well defined combo and edit boxxes.

Hope that's some help.

Terry Clasper.
MSM: terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
skype: terryclasper