[access-uk] Re: BARCLAYS ONLINE AND MOBILE BANKING

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 18:28:40 -0000

Now that sounds a good idea, Barbara.

Don't suppose Barclays have!

When you do phone banking, if you don't successfully get the numbers in the first time, you're given another go, but this time you don't get as much time as the previous one - so pretty hopeless really! I mentioned it several times and was just told, "That's the software. We can't do anything."

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Friday, March 27, 2009 4:26 PM (UK time), Barbara Wilson at barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:

Hi Carol

I can't give any feedback on Barclays. However, re your question for
time limits when entering information. My bank which is Ulster Bank
in Northern Ireland and part of the RBS Group, has a check box each
time you sign in so you can tell it not to refresh your screen. As
far as I know this is a specific feature they have included for
screen reader users. So RBS aren't all bad!

Barbara Wilson
M: 07917710779
T: 02887784046
E: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx