[access-uk] Re: BARCLAYS IOS PINGIT AND MOBILE APP

  • From: "Amasyali" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "alpot77" for DMARC)
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 12:34:43 -0000

Carol,
With the mobile app, you can do almost all of the things that you could do
with online banking, e.g. view your accounts, pay someone or bill, transfer
money, send money, etc etc, in fact, I cannot remember the last time I used
the online banking. However, with the PINGIT app, I believe you could send
mony or pay someone direct with their phone number, this I could not get my
head round and stopped using it.

Thank you
Ali