[access-uk] Re: BARCLAYS IOS PINGIT AND MOBILE APP

  • From: "Angel" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "angel238" for DMARC)
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 17:40:53 -0500

All on line banking systems give you the choice to review what it is you pay or send before you submit the transaction. When I first began using Pay Pal, for example, Pay Pal said the submit button should be invoked only once. Else the transaction would be submitted as often as it was invoked. Being careful will not cause any lack in funds. On line shopping and banking are, in my opinion, almost worth owning a computer in the first place. Because such provides such convenience, and financial independence.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf
Of
Carol Pearson (Redacted sender "carol.pearson29" for DMARC)
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2015 11:37 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Ali.

OK, so what can you do with each? Trying to decide whether I need
both or
not ...

Carol P

On 10/11/2015 23:19, Amasyali (Redacted sender alpot77 for DMARC)
wrote:
Hi,
Quite user friendly have had no problem.

Thank you
Ali