[access-uk] Re: Avg free problem

  • From: Moti Azrad <motia@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 18:52:01 +0200

Hi trace,

When you check for updates, there is an ok button and you're right, it counts
the seconds 29 28 27, etc. I've a braille display and I can see the ok button,
there.
about your next question, I don't have this problem. I'm still new with that
program. When I know more, I'll let you know.
I hope someone can help you with that brouble.

hth,

Moti

Moti Azrad
Musician & Piano-Tuner