[access-uk] Re: Avast Uninstalation Problem

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 12:10:01 +0000

Hello Barbra,

I have the avast uninstall tool if you Google for it you can download it.

If you open task manager there is something about virus sis tray or something if you close this down you might be able to uninstall it.

I have done this both ways and I know they both work the morAl is stay clear of avast.
Kevin Cussick.