[access-uk] Re: Avast Uninstalation Problem

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 22:21:24 -0000

John

The start up list is empty. My computer is telling me that Avast is turned off,
but still I can't get rid of it. I can't find an uninstall within the program,
neither can I remove it from Add/Remove in Control Panel or by deleting it from
the program list. I get the error each time saying the folder could not be
removed and may be in use.

Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/barkingbabs

Barbara Wilson
T: 02887784046