[access-uk] Re: Avast Uninstalation Problem

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 14:37:07 -0000

Hi Barbara and all -

Not been following this thread, but do have Avast installed; it use to give me a daily announcement that the database had been updated, but all has been quiet now for some weeks. Are there issues with Avast? Is that why you wanted to uninstall it Barbara? -

Andy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>