[access-uk] Re: Autoruns and Jaws

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 21:08:16 -0000

Hi Sayka, I take it you mean MSConfig. If so, go to start, then run, type msconfig and press enter. The system configuration utility window will open. Shift tab to get onto the tabs, then right arrow till you get to the startup tab. Press tab to open the page. Check or uncheck items in the startup list with the spacebar, then tab to ok and either press spacebar or enter. I'm surprised you're not finding it jaws friendly, if it's MSConfig you're asking about.

                  John.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sayka Hussain" <home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>