[access-uk] Autorun from a memory stick

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 17:27:09 +0100

I seem to remember reading on this or another list that it is possible to get a
program like
NVDA to autorun from a memory stick by putting a autorun.inf file in the root
directory of the
latter.  I recall that the autorun.inf file begins with something like

[autorun]
open=\nvda\nvda.exe
action=Run nvda

but there are 1 or two more lines which I have forgotten.   Any help would be
much
appreciated.

The memory stick I am using is U2 and I would like the code to work for XP or
Vista if
possible.

Many thanks,

Douglas