[access-uk] Re: Automatically Add To iTunes Problem

  • From: "Kevin Lloyd" <kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2014 19:59:27 -0000

Hi Darren.

The Not Added folder would have been created if iTunes had objected to the format of the files in any way, for example, if they were WMA or OGG files, and the offending files would be placed in that folder.

As the folder isn't present in the same place as the Automatically Add to iTunes folder, it suggests iTunes hasn't objected to the format.

What version of iTunes are you using?

Have you tried adding other albums since trying this one?

Have you recently upgraded iTunes?

What is the format of the music files AAC, MP3 or something else?

How did you check that the tags inside the music files were correct, using windows explorer properties in advanced or some other program that allows you to view the tag information?

Where did you get the album from iTunes, Amazon or somewhere else?

The answers to these questions may help to work out why your album isn't being loaded or where it's going if it has.

Kevin

-----Original Message----- From: Darran Ross
Sent: Saturday, January 04, 2014 4:40 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Automatically Add To iTunes Problem

Thanks for the suggestions, but I'm afraid I'm still searching for a
solution.

The album is titled Paolo Nutini - These streets, and there's no odd or
extraneous symbols that could be problematic.

I also can't find the Not Added to folder as mentioned by Kevin, so don't
know what to make of that one!

Any other ideas gratefully received!

Darran
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie Brown" <thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>