[access-uk] Automatically Add To iTunes Problem

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 22:09:53 -0000

Hi List.

I have used this feature without problem to add many albums to my iTunes
library, but I've come across an album here that just won't integrate itself
into iTunes and I'm wondering if anyone has experienced this before and may
know what's going on.

The album is no different than others I've dropped into the Automatically Add
to iTunes folder, but this time nothing happens and when I check the Add to
folder after launching iTunes its empty!

The album has been cleared from the Add to folder, but has not appeared in
iTunes!

Can anyone offer up a possible solution to this rather odd little problem I'm
having?

Darran