[access-uk] Re: Automatic activation [not sure if that's its name] need help

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 20:55:02 +0100

Hi Trace

Go to My Computer on your desktop and bring up the context menu for your drive. Hit prosperities and the second tab from the left is Autoplay. You can turn it off on there.

Roger

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Spring.flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>